Click here to work with me
My Recent Blogs
- No more Project Managers, bring in the Movie Producers
- Agile contracts? What about Weighted Fixed Price?
- How to make real progress in a software project
- Reduce waste: Visualise the value stream
- What is “good” software architecture or design?
- Intentional vs. Emergent Architecture
- Understand the software value chain by walking it
- A cross-project Release Burnup?
- Linux GUI Development: Lazarus 1.0 Review update
- What is enough agile architecure?
- The only thing worse that a software development mentor that can't write code is a Director of Code that can't #newsnight 4 weeks ago
- Unfortunately common sense is often left out of planning. Especially when a lot of money is involved! 1 month ago
- RT @nycplayer: "On time, and on budget" == "we spent all the money and delivered it at the last possible minute" Is that your goal, really? 2 months ago
- SimpleGit Beta is a simple user interface aimed at business users for git on Mac, Linux and Windows soft-practice.com/apps/simplegit #simple #git 2 months ago
- RT @softpractice: Coming soon.. soft-practice.com/apps/simplegit… #simple #git #scm business users can work with git on Mac, Linux and Windows 3 months ago
agile agile@scale agile at scale architecture behavioural science beta blogging build business change chrome cognitive science communication continuous integration delphi design development essup esswork firefox google governance holistic communication IBM IJI Jazz kanban lazarus leadership lean lightweight linguistics linux lols management MCIF mechanism microsoft process process improvement programming psychology Rational release requirements review risk RPM RQM RRC rsdc2008 rsdc_uk RTC RUP scm screenshot scrum sketch software software-development system of systems systems thinking tara teaming team_concert testing twitter ubuntu uml use case user story vega visual studio web2.0 windows wordpress
© Mike MacDonagh 2004-2012
All rights reserved
All rights reserved